Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gmail Video Chat!

I don't have any more pictures yet, but I did just talk to my parents through gmail chat and that was way awesome!! I recommend it to anyone who wants to talk to someone that they don't see very often, and it is free too!!! Yippee!!

Soon, I will be writing about church in Vienna... it is really awesome! Last Sunday, there was a baptism, and guess what?... LDS baptisms in Europe are the same as in America!!! WOW! lol of course! It is so amazing to see what I already believed, that our church really is a world-wide church and the Holy Ghost really does speak every language! Although my German speaking skills are still really terrible, I can understand the general idea of each of the church meetings, as well as my German teacher who speaks to us only in German.

So here is a little piece of the Vienna 1st ward....
in church this past Sunday, the theme was the priesthood, and one of the sister missionaries gave a talk about her personal experiences with the priesthood in her life. I could understand her almost perfectly because she was speaking "hoch deutsch" which means high German, which is like perfect German without an accent, and the dialect that i learn in school, so i was able to understand her so well!!! And, I could feel the spirit very strongly as she bore testimony of how the priesthood has blessed her life. I love the gospel and I am so grateful for it in my life!

1 comment:

  1. love what you are saying and seeing and eating and feeling. you are amazing.
    love,
    momma

    ReplyDelete