Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First FHE!!

Last night we also had FHE at the LDS institute!! It is such a great place to be, it feels like home! At 18:00 (6pm) they have dinner for us for only 1 euro 50 cent and then at 7pm they have a lesson (naturlich auf deutsch). After the lesson, we played a game similar to Pictionary, and it was fun because the words were in english and german. All of the students that live here in Vienna speak english so it is easy to speak with them, although I should be speaking more german. After the games, they always have dessert for us and then time to hang out. I started talking to one of the girls who is investigating the church, (we were speaking in english)... then she started talking to a girl in our byu group who speaks german really well, she lived in germany for 5 years. They were speaking really fast, but I think I understood pretty much all that they were saying. I tried to speak a little bit with them, but it is embarrassing because I know that i do not speak correctly... However, I know that as I speak more, I will get better!!

At the LDS institute, we also can go on Wednesdays for dinner for 1 euro 50 cent and Institute, and on Fridays free food and games/movies/FUN!!! The elderly missionaries there are very welcoming and inviting and so are the students there. I asked the elder about Johannes Handler (russell's companion) and he said that he comes all the time, so I will probably be meeting him soon! Cool!!!

Ok, off to do homework tonight!!! Tschüss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment