Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost on the way to Europe!!

I will be leaving soon to Austria!!! I am really excited to be abroad and to have the experience of a lifetime!! It will definitely be an adventure as I make my way on a 14 hour flight, with a 4 hour layover in the middle. Well a 5 hour stretch then a 9 hour stretch, I will definitely be getting up every few hours to stretch my legs, and hopefully I will be able to sleep on the way there because when I get there, it's game time!!! And although it will be the middle of the night here, it will be morning there! Bis dann!!

1 comment:

  1. Ree,
    We are so excited for you tohave this experience. I really have loved having you home for 2 weeks but I know you are off on the adventure of a lifetime--ENJOY each minute and know that we love you way more than lugguge. You are going to see things and have experiences that are going to change your life. Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete