Monday, May 25, 2009

Friday night movie night!

Friday night is movie night at the LDS Outreach Center, so we went and watched some movie, but I was not really into the film, “Overboard”, I don’t recommend it… and since I didn’t have much to do, I started feeling homesick. Finally, the movie was over, and Anne and I walked home. It was kind of funny because she started telling me how she felt homesick, and the I told her that I was also feeling homesick, so before we went to bed we said our nightly roommate prayer, and she said it and asked Heavenly Father to help comfort us. Immediately after the prayer, I felt comforted, knowing that Heavenly Father loves me, and that I am where I am supposed to be at this time in my life. It is so amazing that one simple prayer, in another language, can bring so much comfort. The Holy Ghost is so amazing! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for my Savior, and for all that He does for me. I do not know what I would do without the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment