Monday, June 1, 2009

Church, Library, Monastary, Palace, and FUN with the girls!





























So my batteries have not really been working very well so I haven't taken very good pictures this round, sorry! Here are a couple inside Baroque style churches, me knocking on the door of a Monastery in Melk, Austria. It was Heather's birthday so we found a yummy pizza place to eat at and it was super cheap!

There is also a picture of a group of us outside of Schönbruhn Palace! The first picture is of my roommate and Marie-Louise (our host-mom's daughter) she did not speak to us the first two weeks, but finally wanted us to help us do this puzzle with her! We were so excited that she finally talked to us! Last night too we played cards with her and Shelly (another girl from the program who is living with us. She and her husband also played cards with us!)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you!!! I am amazed that you're here!! I am super jealous and hope you're having a blast!
    love you

    ReplyDelete